Advion Roach Bait Gel
Información del producto
Presione el siguiente botón para traducir el texto a español
Advion Cockroach Gel, from Syngenta, is the most popular German roach bait on the market. The roach poison in Advion, Indoxacarb, is safe for use in even the most sensitive of application sites. When used in combination with cockroach taps Advion will exterminate all cockroach infestation. Watch our video on how to get rid of roaches below.
Detalles del producto
- Marca: advion
- Autografiado: No
- Memorabilia: No
- Tamaño: 4x30_gram
- Peso del artículo (libras): 0.49
- Dimensiones del artículo (pulgadas): 5.7 x 7.05 x 1.85
- Peso del empaque (libras): 0.5
- Dimensiones del empaque (pulgadas): 7 x 5.75 x 1.8
- Indoxacarb 0.6%
- DuPont Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used in single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
- Treatment Rates for All Uses: For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel bait per 10 linear feet Each spot of Advion gel bait should equal about .5 grams (approx. 1/4" diameter) For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8" wide and approximately 2